What is SA 8000 Social Accountability ?
SA8000 Social Accountability :-
The SA8000 Standard is the main social certificate standard for manufacturing plants and associations across the globe. It was set up by Social Accountability International in 1997 as a multi-partner drive. SA8000 estimates social execution in eight regions imperative to social responsibility in working environments, secured by an administration framework component that drives nonstop improvement in every aspect of the Standard. It is valued by brands and industry pioneers for its thorough way to deal with guaranteeing the greatest of social consistence in their stock chains without forfeiting financial matters.
As well as distributing SA8000 and its supporting reports, SAI offers a wide choice of assets to assist associations with keeping up with and consistently work on their social presentation, including limit building, partner commitment, a joint effort among purchasers and providers, and instruments to guarantee proceeded with progress. SAI sees autonomous authorize accreditation to the SA8000® Standard as a basic component adding to the organization’s more extensive goals of further developing worldwide work conditions.
The current variant of the SA8000® Standard is SA8000:2014. Considering SA 8000 certificate implies an association should consider the social effect of their tasks notwithstanding the conditions under which their representatives, accomplices and providers work. It tends to be applied to any organization, of any size, around the world. Affirming your association against SA 8000 with a SGS review will assist you with creating and work on friendly responsibility across your tasks. You can work with our accomplished reviewers to carry out the most internationally acknowledged work environment standard that exhibits social responsibility when offering for contracts and growing your association. Collaborating with SGS to accomplish accreditation, prompts better performing processes, expands skilful ability, steady and agreeable inventory chains and more supportable client connections, and conveys beneficial upper hand. Show your association’s obligation to social responsibility by banding together with SGS to accomplish SA 8000 accreditation.
- Child Labour
- Forced or Compulsory Labour
- Health and Safety
- Freedom of Association & Right to Collective Bargaining
- Disciplinary Practices
- Working Hours
- Demonstrates your obligation to social responsibility and to treating your workers morally and in consistence with worldwide norms
- Works on the administration and execution of your inventory network
- Permits you to guarantee consistence with worldwide guidelines and lessen the danger of carelessness, public openness, and conceivable suit
- Supports your corporate vision and construct and build up the dependability of your workers, clients, and partners
- Empowers you to exhibit appropriate social responsibility when offering for global agreements or extending locally to oblige new business
- The first phase in the SA8000 affirmation process is to take the SA8000 Self-Assessment—an internet-based administration framework self-evaluation. The SA8000 Self-Assessment assists intrigued associations with understanding SA8000’s administration framework necessities and regardless of whether they are prepared to apply for certificate.
- The certification body will direct an underlying Stage 1 Audit (regularly requiring 1 to 2 days) to survey the association’s preparation for SA8000. Associations that continue on to Stage 2 will go through a full certificate review, which can take from 2 to 10 days, contingent upon the size and extent of the association. The association with recognizing qualities and shortcomings in its administration framework. The assessment incorporates surveys of documentation, working practices, representative meeting reactions, and functional records
- The final step is to Observation of checking incorporates a blend of declared and unannounced visits, regularly two times every year, and Independent Evaluations to follow upgrades over the long haul. After the three-year cycle closes, you might decide to re-confirm.
To Know More Drop an Email to [email protected]
Services Offered :- Singapore, Australia, New Zealand , Penang, Batam , Hongkong, Manila, Batangas, Laguna, any location in Philippines, Maldives, Thailand, South Korea, Myanmar, Indonesia