WHAT IS QC 080000 and Steps for QC 080000 Certification
Steps for QC 080000 Certification
1. Write manual and procedures required for QC 080000
2. Training on the importance of QC 080000, Identifying the Hazardous substances in vogue, Preparation of the Hazardous substances Prevention Plan
3. Integrating with the existing management system standards such as ISO 14001, ISO 9001, AS 9100, ISO 13485
4. Conducting Internal audits based on QC 080000 standard
5. Management review meeting based the QC 080000 standard
6. Applying for QC 080000 certification
WHAT IS QC 080000?
QC 080000 can assist you in meeting hazardous substance standards easily with a single management system. The QC 080000 specification assists electrical and electronic product and component manufacturers in implementing a Hazardous Substance Process Management (HSPM) system.The IECQ QC 080000 system aims to reduce or eliminate the production of hazardous chemicals in order to demonstrate to your customers, workers, and shareholders that your company is devoted to environmental sustainability.As the globe increasingly focuses on sustainability and green solutions, environmentally friendly products continue to dominate the market. Process management systems are used by manufacturers, suppliers, and service providers along the industrial supply chain to analyze hazardous chemicals in electric and electronic products.
WHY IT IS IMPORTANT?
The majority of contemporary manufacturing and production processes have been extensively studied and assessed for their usage and manufacture of hazardous chemicals subject to particular restrictions. With the IECQ QC 080000 certification, you not only obtain a roadmap for your company’s future, but you also commit to guaranteeing the safety of all employees. This includes those on the assembly line, users of your product, and others who may be impacted by its environmental effect.with a rising worldwide focus on the sustainability efforts of trade and industry, the task is for companies to develop environmentally friendly products. This is particularly true of the electronics sector, which uses hazardous chemicals in the current manufacturing methods of most electronic and electrical devices. Regardless of whether the functioning of a product or a result of the production process requires certain hazardous chemicals, the existence of such substances cannot be overlooked.
QC 080000 certification for safe electric and electronic products –
As the attention of the globe on sustainability and green solutions continues to be on the market, items are deemed safe for the environment. Process management systems are used to analyze hazardous chemicals in electrical and electronic components by industrial supply chain manufacturers, suppliers, and service providers. To detect, regulate, quantify and communicate any hazardous materials identified in electro-technical components goods, Hazardous Substance Process Management (HSPM) systems are employed.IECQ QC 080000 is a globally recognized, eco-friendly product standard, which provides HSPM systems specifications. The HSPM certification allows you to limit or remove hazardous chemicals in accordance with both worldwide guidelines and client needs. The QC 080000 certification allows for compliance with the guidelines on restricting hazardous substances (RoHS) and wastes electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE).
- Plan environmentally friendly goods to reduce subsequent modification.
- Hazardous chemicals should be managed in goods and processes in a systematic manner.
- Follow existing method guidelines and product requirements for environmentally friendly products.
- Reduce duplicate system and product certifications to optimize resource allocation.
- Certificates for QC 080000 are granted by globally recognized Supervising Inspectorates (SIs) working under the auspices of National Authorized Institutions (NAIs) of IECQ Member Bodies. IEC and IECQ are well-known worldwide organizations that have collaborated with ISO (the International Organization for Standardization) to create standards such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- QC 080000 certificate demonstrates your dedication to corporate responsibility and environmental stewardship, while also increasing company reputation among your business partners and consumers.
- IECQ HSPM QC 080000 certifications is available to manufacturers of electrical or electronic goods or components.
Certification: benefits and process
- Ensures that access to global markets is not disrupted.
- Ensures a long-term competitive edge.
- Demonstrates a good level of compliance with applicable regulations.
- Assists in driving business integration and process control continuity throughout the supply chain.
- The per requisite for QC 080000 is that the organisation should be certified to ISO 9001. If companies possess IATF, ISO 13485 or AS 9100, the baseline documents can be used to prepare the company for QC 080000 certification
- Lower testing and supplier management expenses.
drop an email to [email protected] to know more about HSF Hazardous Substance free, HSPM Hazardous substance Process management, QC 080000 Consultancy, QC 080000 Certification, QC 080000 Training if your factory is located in Singapore, Australia, New Zealand , Penang, Batam , Hongkong, Manila, Batangas, Laguna, any location in Philippines, Maldives, Thailand, South Korea, Myanmar, Indonesia