ISO 55001 SAMP STRATEGIC ASSET MANAGEMENT PLAN
It is important for organization to function and operate uninterruptedly.ISO 55001 Asset management Best certification expert Singapore A critical activity is managing the lifecycle delivery of assets. ISO 55001 is an asset management standard that applies to organizations of any size, any type of industry and more important to all types of assets. The main objective of ISO 55001 is to effectively manage the complete lifecycle of assets. ISO 55001 Asset management Best certification expert Singapore It is an integration framework of People, processes, technology, Data and information, continual improvement to achieve the desired objectives.
BENEFITS TO THE ORGANIZATION:
- Reduce total cost of risk
- Achieve greater returns by managing their assets
- Ensuring assets achieves the necessary functionality.
STEPS INVOLVED IN ISO 55001 CERTIFICATION – Learn it and Earn it
The key steps required for ISO 55001 certification are:
- Defining Context, Scope and Policy
- Establishing Risk assessment and risk treatment plan
- Define asset management objectives and plan to achieve them
- Establishing required processes and preparation of documented procedures
- Implementing the documented ISO 55001 procedures.
- Performance evaluation and improvement
- ISO 55001 internal audit.
- ISO 55001 management review meeting.
ISO 55001 provides the following structure and guidance on the implementation of an Asset management System:
Clause 4. Context of the Organization
Clause 5. Leadership and Commitment
Clause 6. Planning (risks and opportunities)
Clause 7. Support (resources and information)
Clause 8. Operation (Lifecycle delivery activities)
Clause 9. Performance Evaluation
Clause 10. Improvement
For ISO 55001 Asset management Best certification expert Singapore or Manila, Information on Strategic asset management plan SAMP, ISO 55001 Certification agency, Top ISO 55001 consultant just drop an email to [email protected]