Ten Steps for CE Certification for Technical products by Notified body
We provide complete solution for CE certification :-
1. technical support in preparation of product technical file, CE Risk assessment of the product and process
2. Identifying the right Notified body suitable for the product you manufacture. Be it Engineering or Non engineering product, do let us know to help you identify the right international standards required for inspection / testing
3. Support in B (Technical file preparation) + C (Process Inspection) + D (Inspection of process)
4. Coordination with European notified body for conducting on site CE audits
5. Coordination with customer after the “Open market Pick and Test qualification report” issued by the Notified body
6. Coordination for B2 CE certificate which is issued after the online audit of the Technical file. This is being carried out only due to the current travel restriction. Online audit will be revoked, and offline audit will be carried out once travel restrictions are lifted
7. Coordination of C2 CE Certificate – which is issued only after the Offline (Onsite) audit is carried out by approved auditor from Notified body
8. Support in issuance of the 5 year Valid CE Certificate from Notified body
9. Support during CE Surveillance audit which is carried out by Notified body every year.
10. Support in closure of any NC identified by Notified body auditor during CE Process and Product audit.
Contact [email protected] for further information
Services Offered :- Singapore, Penang, Batam, Manila, Batangas, Laguna, any location in Philippines, Maldives, Thailand, South Korea, Myanmar, Indonesia