An OTT Platform and broadcasting company with operations in Europe signs up for implementing the ISO27001 Info security management system certification
WHAT IS ISO 27001?
ISO 27001 certification is appropriate for you and your business if you want evidence or assurance that your most valuable asset is safeguarded against abuse, corruption, or loss. ISO 27001 certification is a fantastic option if you want to safeguard private information, comply with industry standards, safely share information, or manage and limit risk exposure.It is the International Standard for the Management of Information Security. Information is one of the most valuable assets for every organization, regardless of size or sector. Among worldwide standards, ISO 27001 is one of the most widely used and one of the fastest-growing.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF ISO 27001 ?
- Assistance in the formulation of information security needs and objectives for companies
- Assistance in reducing the cost of managing security threats for companies.
- Support organizations in ensuring that they are in compliance with applicable rules and regulations. Establish a procedural structure for implementing and managing controls in order to fulfill security goals.
- Aid in the development of new information security management methods;
- To aid in identifying and clarifying current information security management procedures.It may be used by the organization’s management to assess the current condition of information security management.
- Information security policies, directives, standards, and procedures are used by corporations to communicate critical information to trade partners and other organizations with which they have operational or commercial ties.
- Support the deployment of information security that enables business. Businesses may use it to convey relevant information about security to internal and external audiences.
BENEFITS OF ISO 27001:
- Certified organizations exhibit a commitment to continuous improvement and decreased information security impact by adhering to ISO 27001 requirements.
- Information Security and data breach problems are becoming more prominent in the minds of customers, and ISO 27001 audits and certifications help your business stand out as a responsible supplier
- ISO 27001 accreditation may decrease the risk of regulatory and Information Security obligations in addition to proving your organization’s commitment to security.
- A company’s capacity to continuously meet and exceed customer expectations may be demonstrated by ISO 27001 management system certification.
- Give consumers assurance that their personal data/information is secure and confidential at all times.
- Avoid downtime by managing risk, ensuring legal compliance, and keeping an eye out for potential security issues and concerns.
- Understand how legislative and regulatory requirements affect your company and its consumers while lowering your risk of prosecution and fines.
- Using a methodical framework, ensure that customer records, financial information, and intellectual property are safeguarded against loss, theft, and damage.
- Independent validation against an internationally recognized industry standard says a lot.
- Certification is typically required as a condition of supply in procurement requirements, therefore certification opens opportunities.
- Certification is widely recognized and acknowledged throughout industrial supply chains, establishing industry norms for sourcing providers.
DOCUMENTATION FOR ISO 27001 IN SINGAPORE:
The bulk of ISO 27001 criteria are written records of your organization’s activities to verify suitable processes are in place. Some of these papers also serve to indicate that the concepts of an information security management system have been implemented in the appropriate sections of the organization and that your ISMS is assisting you in achieving both concrete and achievable goals.
- The Information Security Management System’s Scope
- Policy for ISMS.
- Objectives of ISMS
- Methodology for risk assessment and risk treatment
- Declaration of Applicability
- Risk management strategy
- Report on Risk Assessment
- Roles and duties in security are defined.
- Assets inventory
- Acceptable asset usage and access control policy.
- Training, skill, experience, and certification records
- Results of monitoring and measuring
- Internal audit findings
- The management review’s findings
- The outcomes of remedial activities
WHO CAN GO FOR ISO 27001 CERTIFICATION?
- Large corporations
- Small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs)
- Organizations from both the public and commercial sectors
- Nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) (NGOs)
To Know More Drop an Email to [email protected]
Services Offered :- Singapore, Australia, New Zealand , Penang, Batam , Hongkong, Manila, Batangas, Laguna, any location in Philippines, Maldives, Thailand, South Korea, Myanmar, Indonesia