What is VAPT ?
GQSSINGAPORE is the First to Launch ISO 27001:2022 in Singapore, Australia, New Zealand , Penang, Batam , Hongkong, Manila, Batangas, Laguna, any location in Philippines, Maldives, Thailand, South Korea, Myanmar, Indonesia
VAPT is a term used to describe security testing that is designed to identify and help address cyber security vulnerabilities and threats. VAPT includes testing and checking for vulnerabilities arising from Automated hacking to human-led hacking.
Know what is VAPT and the advantages to your business :-
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) describes a wide range of security testing services designed to identify and help address cyber security risks.
GQS helps you to identify the apt type of assessment for your security needs, it’s impact on threats and the differences between different methods of testing. The wide nature of VAPT assessments means that they can vary significantly in technology aspects.
Why does your organisation need VAPT?
The evolving technology and processes used by cybercriminals to breach networks means that it’s important to regularly test your company’s cyber security.
VAPT helps to protect your organisation by providing visibility of security weaknesses and support to address them. VAPT is increasingly gaining confidence for organisations wanting to achieve compliance with standards including the GDPR, ISO 27001 certification.
Prelim Questions before taking up VAPT
- Is the assessment is limited to single site or multi-site (if it is multi-site how many sites).
- Site addresses
- Is there any hosted applications such as website, ftp sites, cloud platform, mobile app’s etc.
- Details related to servers (operating system / webserver (If any) / database (if any) / email server application / domain controller etc.,).
- Number of hosts (server and client systems (client OS details).
- Details related to core network devices such as edge routers, firewall, VPN devices, Wireless devices, etc
ISO 27001:2022 Security Controls –
Annex A had 114 controls in 14 families in the previous version (available in ISO 27001:2013). The 2022 version has less controls in terms of functionality because unnecessary and redundant controls have been combined and/or eliminated. The new controls are as follows:
- Threat intelligence
- Information security for the use of cloud services
- ICT readiness for business continuity
- Physical security monitoring
- Configuration management
- Information deletion
- Data masking
- Data leakage prevention
- Monitoring activities
- Web filtering
- Secure coding
- ISO 27001 2022 Control Themes
The new version includes 93 controls divided into four themes, in place of the 14 clauses of the current edition.
People (8 controls)
Organizational (37 controls)
Technological (34 controls)
Physical (14 controls)
ISO 27001:2022 Certification,ISO 27001:2022 Consultancy, ISO 27001:2022 Advisory services, VAPT Consultancy, VAPT Testing, VAPT for ISO 27001
Contact [email protected] for further information
Services Offered :- Singapore, Penang, Batam, Manila, Batangas, Laguna, any location in Philippines, Maldives, Thailand, South Korea, Myanmar, Indonesia