CHANGES TO FSCC VERSION 5.1
CHANGES TO FSCC VERSION 5.1
The new FSSC 22000 Version 5.1 was published on November 3, 2020. The revision will become mandatory requirement on April 1, 2021.
By March 31, 2022, all sites must have had their audit against version 5.1
2.5.1 MANAGEMENT OF SERVICES AND PURCHASED MATERIAL
- The organization shall have a documented procedure for procurement in emergency situations to ensure that products still conform to specified requirements and the supplier has been evaluated.
- The organization shall establish, implement and maintain a review process for product specifications to ensure continued compliance with food safety, legal and customer requirements.
2.5.2 PRODUCT LABELLING
In addition to clause 22.214.171.124 of ISO 22000:2018, the organization shall ensure that finished products are labelled according to all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements in the country of intended sale, including allergen and customer specific requirements.
Where product is un labelled, all relevant product information shall be made available to ensure the safe use of the food by the customer or consumer.
2.5.10 STORAGE AND WAREHOUSING (ALL FOOD CHAIN CATEGORIES)
- a) The organization shall establish, implement and maintain a procedure and specified stock rotation system that includes FEFO principles in conjunction with the FIFO requirements.
2.5.11 HAZARD CONTROL AND MEASURES FOR PREVENTING CROSS-CONTAMINATION (FOOD CHAIN CATEGORIES C & I)
- a) For food chain category I, the following additional requirement applies to ISO 22000:2018 clause 126.96.36.199:
- The organization shall have specified requirements in place in case packaging is used to impart or provide a functional effect on food (e.g. shelf life extension)
2.5.12 PRP VERIFICATION (FOOD CHAIN CATEGORIES C, D, G, I & K)
The organization shall establish, implement and maintain routine (e.g. monthly) site inspections/PRP checks to verify that the site (internal and external), production environment and processing equipment are maintained in a suitable condition to ensure food safety. The frequency and content of the site inspections/PRP checks shall be based on risk with defined sampling criteria and linked to the relevant technical specification.
2.5.13 PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT (FOOD CHAIN CATEGORIES C, D, E, F, I & K)
A product design and development procedure shall be established, implemented and maintained for new products and changes to product or manufacturing processes to ensure safe and legal products are produced. This shall include the following:
- a) Evaluation of the impact of the change on the FSMS taking into account any new food safety hazards (incl. allergens) introduced and updating the hazard analysis accordingly
- b) Consideration of the impact on the process flow for the new product and existing products and processes
- c) Resource and training needs
- d) Equipment and maintenance requirements
- e) The need to conduct production and shelf-life trials to validate product formulation and processes are capable of producing a safe product and meet customer requirements
For Upgradation to FSSC 22000 Version 5.1 , FSSC 22000 version 5.1 2021, Fssc 22000 version 5.1 best consultant in Singapore
just drop email to [email protected]
Services Offered :- Singapore, Australia, New Zealand , Penang, Batam , Hongkong, Manila, Batangas, Laguna, any location in Philippines, Maldives, Thailand, South Korea, Myanmar, Indonesia